Wednesday, August 4, 2010

When the world gives you lemons....go on a master cleanse detox?

You know, the funny thing is that during my time in detention I ate the equivalent of a dieticians nightmare, there were the basic foods that we were all given, and then on top of that I ate all the extra foods that I brought from the shop there, chocolate and potato chips, and coffee upon coffee. And yet despite it all I lost and incredible amount of weight in a relatively short amount of time.

Now since returning home I'm finding that if I don't stop indulging in the pleasures of the fridge I may just put all that weight back on in drastically less time than it took to lose it all. Gosh, isn't life ironic, the things you never want to lose or even fear of losing say..for example a small child, people seem to lose all over the place and those little darlings end up staying lost. Yet you try with all your heart to lose a mere pound and that pound will do everything it can to creep it's sneaky little self back into your life and back onto your set of bathroom scales.

So starting tomorrow, I am going to take a few days to cleanse my G.I riddled body of its toxins and whatever other chemical waste may have curdled beneath my skin (I swear I'm growing the cure for cancer in one of my kidneys) and hopefully will be feeling less "greasy" by the weekend.

But the diet does start tomorrow, so technically I have until midnight....... I'm pretty sure there was some left over pecan and custard pudding in there somewhere.......

No comments:

Post a Comment