Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I Agree With Natalie Tran...

If I lived in Sydney I probably would hate CityRail. One weekend there and that thought was re-enforced, I guess it's a little unfair to compare to the Tokyo rail system, but honestly, I found myself catching a bus from Strathfield to Parramatta because all the trains weren't working due to "track work".

But it was all worth it, we all fit in some great shopping and I even got to hang out with my good friend Moto from Japan, whose out here doing bible college at Hillsong. He'd never been to Max Brenner before so we went ahead and indulged in some chocolate banana crepes and fondue and had a jolly old time, followed by dinner in Nandos.

But on a more serious note, we all went down to Sydney for one very special reason. Robbie, my youngest brother who is five is now officially adopted! Up until now he was only a long term foster child and still classed as a ward of the state, but now, after what seems like a forever the Goddards are officially a family of five.

Life has not been terribly eventful, I spend most nights with Kim (my cousin) and most days cleaning the house and writing. Lizzy Burnheim from church has employed me as the editor of her book and it is AMAZING! With her permission I may even post an excerpt in a following update soon.

At the moment I feel incredibly gluttonous, I get up at 5:30 am to go jogging every morning and yet here I am cradling a bowl of left over whipped cream which I intend of finishing...I'm truly a lost cause.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations again on Robbie officially joining your family. And, oohhhh, Max Brenner........

    ReplyDelete