Tuesday, September 28, 2010

"This Little One Is My Sign To You..."

"I know what you are thinking. You need a sign.
What better one could I give than to make this little one whole and new?
I could do it. But I will not. I am the Lord, and not a conjurer.
I gave this mite a gift I denied to all of you, eternal innocence.
To you, he looks imperfect, but to Me he is flawless.
He will never offend Me, as all of you have done.
He is necessary to you. He will evoke the kindness that will keep you human.
His infirmity will prompt you to gratitude for your own good fortune.
And more, he will remind you everyday that I am Who I am, that My ways are not yours,
I have chosen you. You have not chosen Me.
This little one is My sign to you.
Treasure him."
                                                                                                                                          
So there has been SO much going on since my last post and I have been snowed under with a drastic amount of different projects and pass times, including a new job. I’m working as support in a “Special Needs” unit in a local high school. Today we had a charming little memorial service for a student who had passed away and as speeches were given and a few tears were shed. 

Last weekend myself, Kim, Krystal and Mel went to Brisbane to see the “Velentino – a Retrospective”.
It was an utterly glorious experience, a little eerie I might say seeing dresses that had been worn by some of the names I’ve spent the better part of my life admiring. 

Speaking of people I admire, here is some lovely photography done by my sister Maia, starring yours truly. That water was freezing. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Until next time, and I promise not to be so tardy.

No comments:

Post a Comment